Selling Your Home
In a competitive North Carolina real estate market, connections are worth their weight in gold. When you list your Sandhills home or property with Pinehurst Resort Real Estate, you’re entering a network with a 100-year tradition of trust and quality at your fingertips. With more than 50,000 people walking through the lobby of Pinehurst’s Carolina Hotel each year, you’re assured visibility to elite travelers like no other firm in the area. All members of the Pinehurst Resort Realty team are both seller and buyer agents, making the choice an easy one. With Sandhills-based agents who sell golf course, membership, waterfront and land real estate all the time in Pinehurst, Aberdeen and Southern Pines, you're assured of quality and insider knowledge.
Your agent will effectively:
- Connect you with the best Pinehurst and Sandhills NC real estate area network to add value to your home – appraisals, home repair, staging and more
- Establish a price point that gets your property noticed – the right house will sell if the value of the home hits the market at just the right point
- Walk you through the North Carolinan real estate selling process by handling the small details, the fine print, and unraveling confusing regulations
- Develop a clear strategy to get your Sandhills property sold – setting competitive terms that offer win-win solutions
- Communicate through the real estate process, until final closing documents are complete
Using the power of the Pinehurst name, combined with the passion and experience of our real estate team, provides you with assurance that you’re putting your best foot forward.
Here are a few tips to get your property ready to sell:
- Research the Sandhills NC real estate market in your neighborhood – this will give you a feel of market value to set the right expectations
- Perform a careful inspection of your property – inspections often yield small repairs that usually fall on the owner. Trouble shoot ahead of listing your property, as if you were buying your own home. Declutter, and pay particular attention to key selling features such as kitchens, bathrooms and landscaping
- Look at your Sandhills and Pinehurst area real estate with fresh eyes – and help your Pinehurst real estate agent uncover those hidden selling points that made you love your home.
- Be prepared for the long haul – selling a home takes time, patience, negotiation skills – and a great realtor to see you through to the end.
Call us today for your North Carolina golf or property real estate questions at 800.772.7588 or email us at Pinehurstresortrealty@pinehurst.com for more information.