Pinehurst & Us: Pinehurst Resort's Official Real Estate Firm
Pinehurst Resort Realty is the exclusive real estate-purchasing arm of Pinehurst Resort and Country Club, giving you a direct resource into this world-renowned destination and Pinehurst membership.
Why Pinehurst Resort Realty is the Best Choice for Sandhills, NC Real Estate
We know there are many choices in finding the right real estate agent. Look at our Sandhills realtor agent base, and you'll clearly see a team of seasoned professionals who know and understand Pinehurst and Sandhills real estate like no other organization.
Broker in Charge Joanne Padgett has led the Pinehurst Resort Realty team for 21 years, offering in-depth knowledge, stability and consistency throughout the real estate purchase process.
The firm has two locations: in the lobby of Pinehurst Resort's historic Carolina hotel, and in the Pinehurst General Office Building on N.C. 5, a stone's throw from the NC 2/NC 5 intersection. Call us at 800.772.7588 or email us at Pinehurstresortrealty@pinehurst.com for your Pinehurst real estate options today.
Founded in 1895 by Bostonian James Walker Tufts, Pinehurst is the #1 ranked golf resort (Travel + Leisure Golf Magazine) in America today. Boasting eight pristine golf courses, a Forbes Four Star ranked spa, award-winning dining and year-round recreational options, the 2,000-acre property is situated within an evergreen historic village setting.
Known as the cradle of American golf, only Pinehurst has hosted more single golf championships than any other venue, including the 1999 and 2005 U.S. Open Championships. Its famed Pinehurst No. 2 golf course will serve as hosts for the 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open Championships, an unprecedented event.
Clients of Pinehurst Resort Realty receive exclusive overnight resort rates during their Pinehurst real estate search, giving you an opportunity to play and stay where legends have been made.
To see more, click here.
Become a Member of Pinehurst Country Club
Pinehurst opened its first golf course in 1898 and the Pinehurst Country Club began. Now over 4,000 members strong, the club is a vibrant community of people who enjoy golf, tennis, lawn sports, fine dining and recreation for the entire family.
Benefits of Pinehurst Country Club Membership include:
- Access to Six Golf Courses designed by Donald Ross, Tom Fazio and Ellis Maples - including the famed Pinehurst No. 2 golf course
- Recreational membership that includes an active tournament and leisure tennis, croquet and lawnbowling program (with pros to teach you how to play)
- Social membership that includes a year-round program in casual and formal dining events, live entertainment, family activities and special holiday gatherings
- A series of member clubs based on activities you choose - including bridge
- Three outdoor pools and the Pinehurst Beach Club with 200-acre Lake Pinehurst. Pontoon, fishing boats, kayaks, and canoes available.
- Preferred rates on special events or occasions such as weddings, corporate events and family gatherings
- Preferred discounts at all Pinehurst Resort facilities - including the Forbes Four-Star Spa at Pinehurst, all three hotels for visiting guests, nine dining outlets and eight shopping locations
- Pride in knowing you're a Pinehurst member. It is one of the most valued memberships in the world.
You're taking the right step in exploring Pinehurst real estate - you must own property within the Village confines in order to be eligible for membership. Ask your agent for properties with active memberships attached - they require only a transfer fee that is less than one-third of full initiation fees.
To learn more about Pinehurst Country Club benefits, click here.