Pinehurst opened its first golf course in 1898 and the Pinehurst Country Club began. Now over 4,000 members strong, the club is a vibrant community of people who enjoy golf, tennis, lawn sports, fine dining and recreation for the entire family. Benefits of Pinehurst Country Club Membership include:
- Access to Six Golf Courses designed by Donald Ross, Tom Fazio and Ellis Maples - including the famed Pinehurst No. 2 golf course
- Recreational membership that includes an active tournament and leisure tennis, croquet and lawn bowling program (with pros to teach you how to play)
- Social membership that includes a year-round program in casual and formal dining events, live entertainment, family activities and special holiday gatherings
- A series of member clubs based on activities you choose - including bridge
- Three outdoor pools and the Pinehurst Beach Club with 200-acre Lake Pinehurst. Pontoon, fishing boats, kayaks, and canoes available.
- Preferred rates on special events or occasions such as weddings, corporate events and family gatherings
- Preferred discounts at all Pinehurst Resort facilities - including the Forbes Four-Star Spa at Pinehurst, all three hotels for visiting guests, nine dining outlets and eight shopping locations
- Pride in knowing you're a Pinehurst member. It is one of the most valued memberships in the world.
You're taking the right step in exploring Pinehurst real estate - you must own property within the Village confines in order to be eligible for membership. Ask your agent for properties with active memberships attached - they require only a transfer fee that is less than one-third of full initiation fees.
Ask any of our Associates. We will be happy to provide additional information and answer any questions you may have about a Pinehurst Country Club Membership!